Steps on my list today included the following…
- Skin up Tiehack
- Make it to school by noon for a Zoom meeting
- Plan conferences with my teammates
- Let parents know our plan
- Organize work for kiddos
- Go home and yoga about on the bike path
- Find a good scheduling app that’s creative and effective at keeping ME on track during these less scheduled days
I put a big fat CHECK next to each item except the last one. The most fun step of my day was realizing that I was actually gonna make it to school on time. I skinned up pretty dang fast!
Do you have any recommendations for a scheduling app that’s lovely AND helpful? I’d love to cross this step off of my day, too.